Patch for gnokii.c

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: Patch for gnokii.c
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 22:58:53 +0300

Hi, the attached patch fixes a small issue in gnokii.c (The "General" number
appears as "Preferred number", even if it's not the preferred number, while
the (real) preferred number appears as "Number"). This is patch is correct for
the nk65xx models, dunno what's the truth for models which do not support
subentries (Maybe in these phones the general number is also the preferred
one?)

Please check and apply.

Dimitris

--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.