Problem with FreeBSD, CA-42 and nokia 3220

From: queen killer
Subject: Problem with FreeBSD, CA-42 and nokia 3220
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:21:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I have quite problem. I have nokia 3220, cabel CA-42 and FBSD 6.0 release. I
set up model: 6110, port : /dev/cuad0 (I think there coud by mistake, but when
i connect cabel it attached only ugen0 device, which haven`t serial interface),
connection : serial. When I try --identity that write settings and try to
connect and write: SM_Block : exiting the retry loop.
Thank for all help and hints ;)