Re: again: nokia 6220 and usb-cable

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: again: nokia 6220 and usb-cable
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:09:08 +0100

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 09:36:35PM +0100, Hans Paijmans wrote:
> Of course I tried root. The strace does not tell me very much.

Didn't help, I assume. Then your problem is probably different from
mine. What was the command line you used to start the program, what was
its output on stdout / stderr? Attach your .gnokiirc and compressed
strace output.

> I see you have model = 6230 in stead of 6220; is there a particular
> reason for that?

Yes, the reason is I have a 6230 :) . You should probably use 6220; I
saw that you mentioned 6510 and thought these could be using the same
driver.

> And what does the dku2libusb do exactly?

I guess there are different ways (APIs) to access the same device,
dku2libusb being one of them.

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov