Re: phonebook on nokia 5310

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: phonebook on nokia 5310
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:44:33 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 13:30, yahoo-pier_andreit <address@hidden> wrote:
> yes I'm using AT, I tested with series60 series40 6230 6310 gnapplet,

That means that you didn't try to understand what driver should you use.

> but gnokii hang like below, (at the end I added my config) , but are you
> using gnokii with nokia 5310?

No I don't.

> many thanks for all the suggestions
> pierluigi
>
> test with series60 and series40 and 6230(the one in your config) and 6310
> address@hidden:~> gnokii --identify
> GNOKII Versione 0.6.26

Firstly. You use old gnokii version. We don't support it.

> Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyACM0

How do you know this is correct device file?

> Serial device: setting speed to 115200
> Serial device: setting RTS to low and DTR to low

If it stops here, it indicated faulty cable (or not supported by OS).
Or incorrect device file.

> test with gnapplet

5310 as far as I know is not Symbian.

--