gnoppix-user

GNOPPIX roadmap [was: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Booting in other Languages]

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: GNOPPIX roadmap [was: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Booting in other Languages]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:10:15 +0100

Am Di, 2003-10-28 um 14.27 schrieb cyberdune:
> Gnoppix is (nowadays) a German project.

No, it isn't, just because lots of people are from germany, it's not a
german project.

> So it is obvious that the goal is to become stable, secure, usable
> - and then afterwards aiming the full internationalization.

That's wrong too. Read my mail about the Roadmap proposal from September
21st.

> I dont have a clue what "knoppix 2" means,

"knoppix 2" means to boot into runlevel 2 with the kernel called
"knoppix"

> Knoppix ships out now in version 3.3 - we are working on release 0.7 !!

Version numbers can't be compared, take a look at KDE/GNOME for this
issue.

Regards,
  Sven

PS: cyberdune, realnames are more important as you might realize, so
please write emails with your realname.
--
Sven Herzberg <address@hidden> · Jabber: address@hidden
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/