Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} directory

From: Tez Kamihira
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} directory
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:58:17 +0900 (JST)

On 26 Sep 2003 15:03:39 +0200, Robin Farine <address@hidden> said:

> Well, the problem with '=' and bash looks more like a bash bug than
> anything else and, if I recall, Tez has a patch that fixes this.

I managed to reboot my honey again. Hope it helps.

    address@hidden
        http://arch.bluegate.org:8080/{archives}/tez-2003
    address@hidden/bash--v2-05b--1.2

(I couldn't get the root of the problem, after all.
All I did is to reboot my box again. At the present moment,
I suspect the on board network chip, but I can't reproduce my trouble.
curious...  Minovsky particle ? tezion ? )

      - Tez