Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?

From: Clark McGrew
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:50:07 -0400

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 14:46, Tom Lord wrote:
>     > From: Clark McGrew <address@hidden>

> You might want a record of all the archives commonly used by a certain
> group of people and a write a quick shell script to set those up for a
> given user, perhaps including creating local mirrors and so forth.

In that case, I'll just hack a simple script to be distributed and maybe
do the first "tla get".  I'll have to find a convenient way of managing
it, but it will probably end up on a web page with directions "run
this".

-Thanks,
Clark
--
Clark McGrew                    Univ. at Stony Brook, Physics and Astronomy
<address@hidden>        631-632-8299