[Gnu-arch-users] Recent wiki changes

From: Adrien Beau
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Recent wiki changes
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:26:17 +0100

Hello,

Some unidentified visitor edited the licence on the wiki
FrontPage, switching from "either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version" to just "version 2 of the
License", and then the FrontPage was locked down.

If the wiki administrator did that, I'd like an explanation, and
at least a debate on the license change. If not, then I'd like
the situation reverted.

Furthermore, locking down the FrontPage, which is (err, was)
updated several times per week is a Bad idea.

--
address@hidden - http://adrien.beau.free.fr/