[Gnu-arch-users] buglet: ungraceful error recovery for unsigned archives

From: Michael Poole
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] buglet: ungraceful error recovery for unsigned archives
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:32:29 -0500

I accidentally set up a signing rule for an unsigned archive and tried
to commit a change.  tla caught my error and aborted the commit, but
it left the ++revision-lock in a held state.  I manually restored the
lock to its proper place, but it seems like tla should have left the
archive in a coherent state on exit.

No patch, I'm afraid -- I am not (yet) familiar enough with the code
to find and fix the problem soon.

Michael