[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: 94] Unable to create .listing files via ftp

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG: 94] Unable to create .listing files via ftp
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:03:11 -0400

This sounds to me like a broken ftp server that doesn't allow the creation
of dotfiles.

Try ftping to the machine by hand and see if you can create dotfiles. If
you can, mail address@hidden with a the same subject I used in
this email and we'll go from there.

If not, get in contact with the admin of the ftp server and send me an
email.

Regards,
James

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!