Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine

From: Rob Weir
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:13:30 +1000

[Please don't top quote!  It makes your message harder to read,
especially in long threads.]

Please don't CC me, I replied to you, so I'm obviously on the list.

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 09:03:43PM +1000, Geoff said
> Rob Weir wrote:
>
> >On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 07:36:39PM +1000, Geoff said
> >
> >>As far as I'm aware, I haven't done anything like that. I'm fairly new
> >>to arch, so I while I've read about revision libraries, I've not needed
> >>to fiddle with them.
> >>
> >>On the faulty PC, I have used arch before, setting up an archive to test
> >>stuff. But I would have thought if I 'tla get' from a different archive
> >>then it should work fine?
> >
> >Did you delete it and start over?
> >
>   Previously on the faulty machine I had an archive called
> 2004-test-archive (or something similar, at any rate it was different).
>   I have deleted that other archive. I have 'register-archive -d' that
> other archive as well.
>   So the only archive registered is the one containing
> palmfuellog--{cvs|reminders}--1.0, ie
> address@hidden

And if you try using fully-qualified names?

--
Words of the day:        HAMASMOIS Consul cryptanalysis armed overthrow Crowell