Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine

From: Geoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:12:13 +1000

Did you delete it and start over?

Previously on the faulty machine I had an archive called 2004-test-archive (or something similar, at any rate it was different). I have deleted that other archive. I have 'register-archive -d' that other archive as well. So the only archive registered is the one containing palmfuellog--{cvs|reminders}--1.0, ie address@hidden

And if you try using fully-qualified names?

I get the same results. On the faulty PC 'tla ancestry' shows questions marks for where palmfuellog--cvs--1.0 came from. And 'tla get' fails with the same message.

I've now tried reinstalling the tla binaries. That didn't change anything. BTW, I'm using the debian package available from backports.org, if that helps at all.

I just don't understand. The faulty PC can connect to the archive. The output from 'tla ancestry' seems to suggest that:
a) It can reach the archive (via sftp)
b) it knows about palmfuellog--reminders--1.0 from the archive
c) It also knows about palmfuellog--cvs--1.0
d) it is getting confused about the tag/branch for some reason.

  I can do a 'tla get palmfuellog--cvs--1.0' succesfully.

  Geoff