Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs and CVSROOT?

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs and CVSROOT?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:59:22 -0500

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 19:43, micah milano wrote:
> 3. do the cscvs cache -b... unfortunately, this doesn't work:

This should be run inside the CVS tree you're trying to export from. Is
that the case?

(BTW, I wasn't aware there was a cscvs Debian package, and am actually a
bit worried by that -- it's a little<*> undermaintained at the moment,
and I'm not likely to be able to resolve that in the near future).

<*> - for some value of "a little" that means "almost completely".