Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs and CVSROOT?

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs and CVSROOT?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:14:15 +1000

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 10:59, Charles Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 19:43, micah milano wrote:
> > 3. do the cscvs cache -b... unfortunately, this doesn't work:
>
> This should be run inside the CVS tree you're trying to export from. Is
> that the case?
>
> (BTW, I wasn't aware there was a cscvs Debian package, and am actually a
> bit worried by that -- it's a little<*> undermaintained at the moment,
> and I'm not likely to be able to resolve that in the near future).

Yeah, John Goerzen popped up one day with an ITP, AFAIK its your tree
he's packaged.

> <*> - for some value of "a little" that means "almost completely".

Speak for your own tree dude :}.

I've a raft of improvements and bugfixs that I'll be putting in my tree
in the next month or two. They're mostly already coded, but I'm
retrofitting a couple of hairy things, and don't want any new bugreports
until thats done :}. In the meantime, I'm happy to do tactical bugfixes
(vs the strategic ones in my pipeline) on my public tree.

Rob