Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new language, arch, furth, etc.

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new language, arch, furth, etc.
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:49:21 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Colin Walters <address@hidden>

I wrote more reply than this but then I got to the bottom of your
message:

    >> What is this essential difference that you see between code and data?

    > The difference is turing-completeness, of course.  If xl is not turing-
    > complete, then we can stop discussing that.

Shall we go back and find the number of times in the posts you are
flaming about where I explicitly stated that xl would not be turning
complete (that all xl programs would terminate in a finite number of
steps)?

Let me know when you've caught up to the thread.