[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Round II -- new language, arch, furth, etc.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Round II -- new language, arch, furth, etc.
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:29:10 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> I am unconvinced that people are going to be typing "tla submit" often
> enough that it is necessary to create a new configuration language.

Why do you think people won't be using "tla submit"?

If arch is to really replace CVS in projects with active central
archives, and it's desirable to use a PQM instead of a shared
repository, it would be _great_ if submitting changes becomes something
trivial like "tla submit", 'cause people often check in lots of stuff,
and even minor annoyances quickly start to grate...

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I