[Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for inclusion in tlacontrib

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for inclusion in tlacontrib
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:10:01 +0200

Hello,

Quite some time ago I wrote a small vim plugin that helps when using
arch.

It can be found in:
Version: address@hidden/arch-vim-plugin--main--1.0
Archive-Location: http://www.ucw.cz/~bulb/{archives}/pub-1
Archive-Location: http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden

It provides three useful commands:

ArchLog: This command opens log in one window and a changeset report
    with diffs in another.  I find it very handy for reviewing changes
    I am about to commit.  The diff window has type 'help' so it is
    closed automagicaly when the log one is.  It is mostly intended to
    be used from command-line as: vim +ArchLog

ArchFileDiff: This command starts a vimdiff mode of current file and
    it's pristine version. It can optionaly be passed a revision to diff
    against (unfortunately since tla does not understand just bare
    revision there, this command does not either). It can be used from
    command-line or via '<leader>ad' mapping.

ArchFAddTagline: This command adds a tagline. It uses current value of
    'cms' for the comment leader and generates the tag using uuidgen if
    it's available or from my-id and current time otherwise. It's mapped
    to '<leader>at'. So you can start editing a file and add it to tla
    right from the editor.

Would you consider this for inclusion in tlacontrib?

There are few excess files in that branch. I would clean it up a bit if
inclusion in tlacontrib was about to happen. The plugin is
self-contained in the file "vim/plugins/archplug.vim".

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>