[Gnu-arch-users] patch-logs removed by star-merge?

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] patch-logs removed by star-merge?
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:48:28 +0300

Hello

is it possible that some patch-log files be removedd by a star-merge
operation?

I have B tagged from A, and ocassionally merged things back from B to A.
so that A now has patches: 1, 5, 6 and 7 from B.
B had patches  base-0 .. patch-14

I did a star-merge -t from A to B and it resulted in the deletion of patch
logs base-0, 2,3,4 i.e the ones which were smaller than 7 and not already in
A.

I am using jblack's latest plus some patches of mine (none touching the
cores of tla though)

So now tla logs does not show some patches when I'm in B's working tree.

Sorry if this is expected behaviour I just see it for the first time.
Also sorry in advance if this turns out one of my local inadvertent FUBARs :)

Jani