[Gnu-arch-users] tla changes -H

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes -H
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:41:25 +1000

I am just launching into learning tla.

Is it useful for me to send comments such as the following?:

The output of tla changes -H reads (in part):
"Generate a patch report describing the differences between the
project tree containing DIR (or the current directory) and
REVISION."

however, the command description does not have any hint of "DIR" in its
usage: line. Therefore, I cannot (easily) figure out where that should
go.

Also, the usage: line reads "revision", not "REVISION" as per the text
above.

Once I get up to speed with arch usage, then perhaps I could look into
creating patches for such things. In the meantime, what do people prefer
that I do with such things that I notice?

TIA
Zenaan