Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Features command for arch

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Features command for arch
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 20:55:13 +0200

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 14:29 -0500, Robert Anderson wrote:
> Just so people can decide for themselves if what I am saying is
> nonsense.

Sorry for blowing up on you.

The problems your are raising have some merit, but as I understand the
problem, they are misplaced. Right now we are no longer managing to have
a constructive discussion, and I'm probably one of those to blame for
that. So I will not explain _right now_ why I think your concerns are
misplaced.

When this thread has died, I will come back with a more use case
oriented approach to the issue, with no prejudice of any implementation
in particular.

> As for who is wasting time in the sense of inhibiting tla's
> progress by advocating going down the wrong path, I have a
> different opinion than you.

Since you have been paying attention to the discussion, you have noticed
that I have not advocated the initially proposed implementation since
Tom has rejected it.

Can we agree that this thread is crashed and move on?

--
                                                            -- ddaa