Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable

From: Eric Wong
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:40:05 -0700

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> wrote:
> Which tla should I use for Debian unstable?:
>
> 1) deb http://des.petta-tech.bogomips.org/~eric/debian/ ./
> - This is currently in my apt-sources (I think that was what was used to
> be recommended, I assume I got it off web page/ wiki/ ML).

Nope.  That's mostly custom packages for myself since I'm all over the
place and want a central distribution point for custom stuff I bring up
for myself.  I'm not sure how you got that address, but I use a
different path for MusicPD stuff that I *want* people to use.

You're more than welcome to use my custom packages since it's all under
a Free license but  since I increment versions/epoches out of laziness
(dpkg holds/apt pins are a pain), it could screw up your versioning
system.  I think the tla there is Aaron Bentley's writethrough (since
that's what I'm using right now), but other stuff may break on you and I
don't want that.  Besides, I'm not remotely a DD.

Only the MusicPD stuff is really checked/advertised/meant for other
people to use.

--
Eric Wong