Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problems getting archives with tla

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problems getting archives with tla
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:22:04 +0200

<address@hidden> writes:

> I checked my $proxy_hhtp and it is set right. I tried to get the index with
> wget:

proxy_hhtp, proxy_http, or http_proxy ?

Only the last one will do, off course ... What value did you give ?

What kind of proxy is it ? Does it use authentication ?

> $ wget http://gaijin.iki.fi/hipl/archive/.listing
>> Proxy Anforderung gesendet, warte auf Antwort... 404 Not Found

Shouldn't be a 404 error here. You should be able to get the .listing
file. The content is

,----
`----

> I tried also only $ wget http://gaijin.iki.fi/hipl/archive but the same error
> occures.

You should get an index.html file with this command.

You have a network problem here, not a tla problem. :-/

--
Matthieu