Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ill formated http proxy port number from $http_prox

From: Kulpreet Singh
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ill formated http proxy port number from $http_proxy
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:58:23 +0000

On Monday 13 December 2004 12:07, mlh @ zipworld wrote:

The trailing slash did not not help. Sorry, I wanted to mention that in the
first post, but it skipped my mind.

Is Matthieu's solution the only accepted solution here? I am using tla for
mainting my thesis work, and wouldn't want to depend on an unofficial branch.

Is there no fix in the official branch? If not, why dont we get Matthieu's
patch into the main branch?

-kp