Re: [Gnu-arch-users] beginner needs advice

From: Laurent Wandrebeck
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] beginner needs advice
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:56:41 +0100

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:43:13 -0600
John A Meinel <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>
Thx for your reply John, and sorry for the delay of the answer, these days
are quite busy ;)
About PQM, the only i'm aware of is arch-pqm. Are there others ?
Ever heard of a perforce->arch gateway ? i.e., there's a bkcvs for
the kernel. We could use that for sorcery, as a perforce->cvs gw
exists, but losing changesets would be a shame...
> I hope I didn't tell you more than you wanted to know,
> John
> =:->
I've got the feel one never knows enough about tla :)
(except Tom and a couple other old hackers on it of course;)
Regards,
--
Laurent Wandrebeck              FreeNode irc nick: low
GNU/Linux user #114549