[Gnu-arch-users] Re: BitKeeper drops gratis product, support for Linux k

From: Catalin Marinas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: BitKeeper drops gratis product, support for Linux kernel development
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:15:34 +0100

Andy Tai <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tom, if you can take advantage of this opportunity and
> combine the efforts of Robert Collins, etc., GNU Arch
> (and baz) may have a shot for a big deal....

Torvalds just posted an e-mail on LKML (it should appear soon on
lkml.org). His e-mail ends with something like this - "PS. Don't
bother telling me about subversion. If you must, start reading up on
"monotone". That seems to be the most viable alternative, but don't
pester the developers so much that they don't get any work done. They
are already aware of my problems ;)"

--
Catalin