Re: [Gnu-arch-users] getting the diff represented by a revision name

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] getting the diff represented by a revision name
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:30:23 -0500

martin f krafft wrote:

also sprach John A Meinel <address@hidden> [2005.04.20.2331 +0200]:

baz get-changeset foobar--main--0--patch-4 ,p4

Mh, I was actually aware of this, but was wondering if there was
a way to do this without the temporary directory.

Thanks,

Not that I know of. You can do "cat-archive-log" if all you want is the
patch-log. Which will tell you what files were modified, what patches
were added, and whatever summary. But to get the actual changes you have
to use get-changeset, show-changeset.

John
=:->