[Gnu-arch-users] Re: james blackwell?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: james blackwell?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:10:07 +0900

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:
> I am currently the closest thing to a sourcecontrol.net operator. So you
> can ask me if you have a problem. I make no promise that I will fix it,
> but I will at least have a look.

Hi David, thanks for the response.

The basic problem is that I can't login via ssh to
mirrors.sourcecontrol.net (I mainly don't login directly, but rather use
sftp to mirror to my archive on that machine):

   $ ssh mirrors.sourcecontrol.net
   ssh: connect to host mirrors.sourcecontrol.net port 22: Connection refused

Given the nature of the error message, I suppose it could be something
as simple as the ssh daemon not running...

-Miles

--
What the fuck do white people have to be blue about!?  Banana Republic ran
out of Khakis?  The Espresso Machine is jammed?  Hootie and The Blowfish are