Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Introducing

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Introducing
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:47:34 -0300

On Mar 16, 2009, Rubén Rodríguez Pérez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, may I start?

Hi/Hola, Rubén,

Thanks for getting this list started.

I'm maintainer of Linux-libre, as well as founding board member of FSF
Latin America.  I've contributed to and co-maintained several GNU and
non-GNU Free Software projects over the past 16 years (see my web page,
URL below), mostly autotools and GNU toolchain components.  I'm also
sort-of part-time Red Hat Brazil employee, where I work mostly on GCC.

--
Alexandre Oliva           http://www.lsd.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/