Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:42:32 GMT

    And where do they go when its been declared not yet ready?

How about just splitting the wiki page into "not yet reviewed" and
"reviewed and found wanting"?  In any event, it would seem that wiki
page should be updated somehow we know which requests are actually
pending and which aren't.

Have, in fact, any of the distros listed at
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros been reviewed and found
wanting?  I guess I have not been tracking all mail ...

Thanks,