Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet

From: Joshua Ismael
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:33:02 -0500

 On 13/10/10 15:28, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Karl Berry wrote:
I was surprised to see so many distros on the list awaiting review.  How
does a distro get *off* the list, ie, when is a review considered
complete?  Who takes responsibility for pushing them through?  It seems
we are in the usual case of group responsibility :(.
[1] says "please ask the distribution's maintainers if they want to follow these free software principles. If they do, and they would like their distribution to be listed here, they should write to <address@hidden>.". That gave me the impression that FSF/GNU had the review process covered.

We wrote there about parabola and they send us
here.
[1] http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html