Re: lily 1.3.116

From: James Hammons
Subject: Re: lily 1.3.116
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:05:11 -0800

> It seems to work OK for the most part, but seems to have trouble with some
> of the feta fonts (output from ly2dvi moonlight1.ly):

Never mind--it seems that my system was going slightly insane.  For some
reason, it didn't like the fact that there was a file named 'feta-din.mf'
and 'feta-din-code.mf' in the same directory...

On a completely unrelated note, it seems that lily is ignoring these lines
in the previously sent moonlight1.ly:

\property Staff.Tuplet \override #'tuplet-bracket-visibility = ##f
\property Staff.Tuplet \override #'tuplet-number-visibility = ##f

lily doesn't complain about those lines, so I'm not sure what's going on...

-- Shamus