1.3.116 \property TimeSignature

From: Mark Hindley
Subject: 1.3.116 \property TimeSignature
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:59:08 GMT

If you use the following then the \property \override sets both the
4/4 and 3/4 time signatures to C.

Also with 1.3.116, all the pages are to wide when viewd with
xdvi[k]. I think this is new with this patch. I haven't noticed it before.

I have tried to make a fix, but I find the combination of C++ with
the speed at which the sources change hard to get to grips with. Any
suggestions for how to  catch up?

\score {
     \notes
     {
     \property Staff.TimeSignature \override #'style = #'C2/2
     \time 4/4;
     c1
     \time 3/4;
     c4 c c