Lilypond: Problem with fonts?

From: Michael Rentzsch
Subject: Lilypond: Problem with fonts?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:05:01 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to use your program lilypond.
But when I "compile" a file (e.g. one of the tutorials) I always I get an
error like this:

---
Output written on feta20.300gf (168 characters, 29812 bytes).
Transcript written on feta20.log.
mktextfm: /home/mren/Musik/Lilypond/feta20.tfm: successfully generated.
Fehler: checksum mismatch for font file: `/usr/share/lilypond/afm/feta20.afm'
does not match: `/home/mren/Musik/Lilypond/feta20.tfm'
 TFM: 867495538 AFM: -2018456469
 Rebuild all .afm files, and remove all .pk and .tfm files.  Rerun with -V to
show font paths.
---

I use SuSE Linux 7.2 which includes lilypond. I tried installing it but that
did not help.

What is the problem with it?

Greets and thank you,
 Michael Rentzsch

PS: If you are not the right person to answer such support questions it would
be nice to tell me who is. Thank you.

--
Stud. Informatik
www.repc.de