Re: (Really) Free Software future

From: marinus.savoritias
Subject: Re: (Really) Free Software future
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:33:32 +0200 (CEST)

That can be easily abused though maybe even already is by Systemd.
Make things harder to maintain so nobody can maintain.
That results either in few obscure implementations or nothing.

Fannys

Oct 14, 2019, 20:54 by address@hidden:
Modifying thing IS a key value of Free Software. If you don't want to bother yourself with maintaining software, then let those who do it, decide how to do it.

در October 14, 2019 6:47:55 PM UTC، Alexander Vdolainen <address@hidden> نوشت:
Hi,