Why no-one fights for "white men" (hint: they want it done for them for

From: nipponmail
Subject: Why no-one fights for "white men" (hint: they want it done for them for free) (regarding recent "unrest")
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:57:05 +0000

Dear LKML, RMS, ESR: Due to the recent "unrest", some who are ignorant of history, or simply young, are alarmed by happenstances: "Why won't anyone do anything, why won't anyone fight on our side?"

YHWH allows men to marry girl children. White men do not: that is why no one fights for them: not even their own: no pay no work; they are all divided against eachother and would rather lynch eachother for glancing at a cute girl and worship "muh whoite wuhman". Their reproductive cycle has been broken and they cannot win.

Who would fight for a piece of shit that is their enemy?

**

YHWH allows child brides
The Torah explicitly allows men to marry female children, including in cases of the rape (tahphas) of the girl child: Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: Na'ar (child (hebrew masoretic text)), Padia (child: padia+philos = paedophillia (greek septuagint)) Puella (young girl (latin vulgate)) Nachmanides points out that a child may be called na'ar from the moment he is born

Rebecca was a child, not an adult.
Na'ar means child in ancient hebrew, not adult, and the original hebrew in these passages is na'ar, not na'arah. All you have to do is read the actual hebrew glyphs, not whatever your interlinear renders them as. You /pol/s are illiterate.

discover-the-truth.com/2016/11/17/what-was-rebeccas-age-when-given-away-in-marriage-naar/

**

(This is the same reason south african afrikkaner young men didn't fight: hey pops gunna pay me? Oh you would hang me instead if I even look at a cute young girl? Sorry then)

White men do not deserve your support: even if you are a white; your "fellow" whites are traditional enemies: any group or persons who would deny you marrying their young daughters is not a friends, countryman, or ally. Allies form ties by blood. Enemies shed the blood of anyone who would try: ask yourself: what would your "fellow man" do to you?

The white man prevents you from having a young girl bride anywhere on this earth: he hates you more than even a traditional enemy: who would leave you to your own devices when not engaging him.

It is better to die than to help your enemy: do not be a useful idiot for those who will not pay you the wages of your life.