Re: [open-cobol-list] Open Cobol Trademark

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Open Cobol Trademark
Date: Wed May 25 10:21:14 2005

Le Thu, 19 May 2005 03:05:46 +0900
Keisuke Nishida <address@hidden> a écrit:

> Alain Lucari wrote:
> > Open-Cobol is perfect for me, as name like fonctionalites, but
> > if you think that you must change the name, I suggest
> > Kei-cobol ...
>
> Sounds great!  Go for it! :-)
>
> Seriously, I personally think that it is acceptable to keep
> the name as it is now, unless someone, such as the trademark
> holder, claims that we shouldn't use the word "OpenCOBOL".
>
> Keisuke

Hi Keisuke,

As I have not too much time when I wrote this mail, I have forgotten
my idea, wich was "Ke[i | y ] - cobol".

and, sure, I am never really serious, but, if I was serious, i don't
work on computers, using cobol from more than 30 years, I should sold
men-shirts or, more funny, women-shirts or others.

Seriously, if I can, I think me too, for what I have read, that there is
no problem using "Open-Cobol" and I love it. If the holder of the mark
say nothing for more than "One year and one day" perhaps no problem ?
and your Open-Cobol live from more thant that.

Best regards,
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)