Re: [open-cobol-list] OC issues (more)

From: Sergey Kashyrin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] OC issues (more)
Date: Wed Jan 18 09:48:04 2006

Alain,

If Sergey may test his (bad) programs with all the compilers on the market
for why he wish to use OC ? Just in order to write that something not work ?

I'm not going to use OC on mainframe or AS400 but for other platforms (especially RS6000) I recommend to check the price of Microfocus runtime licensing (what the bastards to charge for runtime at all !!!)

Regards,
Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alain Lucari" <address@hidden>