Re: [open-cobol-list] Another open source cobol

From: Domain Admin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Another open source cobol
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:13:00 -0500

David,

We compared the latest copy which they sent us in email. Those files they changed,
they are most welcome to add their copyright notice to. However, those that are
unchanged, except for reformatting of the code, they do not own copyrights on, so
it is disingenuous to modify the copyright statement in those files.

As far as getting the source code, they only have to make an offer for the source. So
not sending it out with the binary is acceptable.