Re: [open-cobol-list] Output listing with copy files included.

From: vince
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Output listing with copy files included.
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 21:04:29 +0000

Hi;

This zipped file has been amended with another version of the program that will
compile on unpatched versions of OC v1.1.

IF you have downloaded, it you might want to grab it again 'in case'.

Vince

On Thursday 07 Mar 2013 13:06:33 john Culleton wrote:
> Once agan I suggest that there be a compile option for a listing
> of the final source  code used for the compile, including the text of any
> copy files. I can write a program to do this but it would be more
> convenient if this were a compiler feature. Most other COBOLs I
> hve used had an output listing option, often with error messages
> interspersed with the source code.
>
> Am I the only one needing this? I am working to compile the
> Applewood Ledger system but often the error messages refer to a
> copy file.

Try printcbl (Cobol source code that does it up to a depth of 49, and you can
get it here:

http://http://applewoodbbs.mine.nu/files/Cobol-Dev/printcbl.latest.zip

Vince