Re: [open-cobol-list] How does Cobol parse the Procedure Division ?

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] How does Cobol parse the Procedure Division ?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:47:36 -0400

Hi Dave

In your post you mentioned "anyone". I think you wanted to send the post to the list and not just me personally.

I tried to email you but two of my email addresses were blocked with your spam filter.

Could I repost your response or could you send it again. I would LOVE your Cobol parsing program !

-Patrick