Re: [gnugo-devel] Simple patch

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Simple patch
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:28:43 -0800

> Here is a very simple patch, but I am afraid that it is all I am
> capable right now with my fever.  The patch is against the CVS as it
> looked today at 12 o'clock Swedish time (abt 12 hours ago).

This patch breaks filllib tests 7 and 15. I'll try to give a
more comprehensive account of what it breaks but that may
not be available until tomorrow.

It appears that the following tests are broke by
either gunnar_1_14.5 or inge_1_14.1:

strategy 10 and 18
viking 1

Test viking 2 is fixed by one of these two patches.

Dan