[gnugo-devel] working on gnugo

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] working on gnugo
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:53:28 -0400 (EDT)

I'm an aspiring developer, and I thought I might try coding a little bit
for gnugo.  It looks from the todo list like it would be helpful if I
wrote code that noticed abrupt changes from alive to dead and saved the
game as an sgf file.  It sounds like this would would be a relatively
simple way to start working on the project.  So I thought I'd ask if
anyone was already doing this, and if there are people who would be
willing to look at patches from a relatively inexperienced coder.

Thanks

Evan Daniel