Re: [gnugo-devel] engine/influence.c (and DFA)

From: Dave Denholm
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] engine/influence.c (and DFA)
Date: 06 Sep 2002 17:06:10 +0100

<address@hidden> writes:

> David wrote:
>
> > There are two changes required to make the unrolled version
> > exactly the same as the loop :
>
> how about a patch?

Can do - I'll have to do it later, though (from home).

BTW - I've not yet filed copyright disclaimers with the FSF from
my current employer (changed jobs last year)

This change is probably sufficiently small to not require such
a disclaimer, but that's why I've been describing things rather than
actually sending code...

dd
--
address@hidden          http://www.insignia.com