[gnugo-devel] more auto-generated nngs tests

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] more auto-generated nngs tests
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:41:31 -0400 (EDT)

I added some tests to auto_nngs.tst.  These are from a 9-stone game
against abcd (9k).  Looks like there's some good problems here.  Someone
should probably look over the tests.

Also, do we have games of gnugo vs an upper kyu player, where it loses at
9 stones?  I think those would be interesting to look at.  I think gnugo
generally does an unsatisfactory job of connecting its handicap stones.
I'd be happy to create tests from such if someone can point me to a game,
though it might be better for a stronger player to look at it.

Thanks

Evan Daniel