[gnugo-devel] gnugo

From: Johanna Tuominen
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:27:02 +0300

Hi,
I'm running gnugo bot in KGS (brainless). I have been using versions from 3.5.4 to the current 3.5.8 and this same problem encounters in each of them. I'm not even sure is this problem related to the gnugo or to the KGS client. But after both players have passed and death stones are marked. There is a possibility to cheat by asking undo. It's hard to explain but after requesting undo and human has played some meaningless stone into the bots area. Then the bot starts to play inside it's own area and losing points. I've attached a sgf file from one of SweGnuBots game. This has happened atleast for my bot and few others aswell, but this is the worst example of it.

Regards,

Johanna Tuominen
address@hidden

--
There are 10 kinds of people; the ones that understand binary code and the ones who do not.