Re: [GNU Herds]: Localization

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Localization
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:50:16 +0100

This feedback rocks!.  I will carry out the needed modifications to the
project to get it done.

Nickolay, after I finish it, I will contact you again, if you are yet
interested.  I have selected you to realize the Russian translation (50
Euros 'donation'). If you think 50 is not enough let me know it, and we can
negotiate.

Let me six or seven days to finish such task. I am busy.

Davi