French translation maintainer

From: Davi Leal
Subject: French translation maintainer
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:45:03 +0100

Hi Camille,

We are looking for a French translator maintainer, for free.  If you know
somebody who would like to realize such task, do not hesitate let us know it.

It is a very low volume task. Right now there is only one 'msgid' to
translate:

 msgid "The %2GNU Herds%3 project is not an official part of
        %1the GNU Project%3."

 msgstr "Il progetto %2GNU Herds%3 non รจ ufficialmente parte
         del %1Progetto GNU%3."

P.S.: We always try to make the translator task the most easy possible.

Best regards,
Davi