Re: GNU Herds - Association pour le Logiciel Libre

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds - Association pour le Logiciel Libre
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:04:41 +0200

David MENTRE wrote:
> You might be interested in demexp,

Hi, finally we has been able to get the time to add the link to the demexp
project at http://www.gnuherds.org/e-Voting_SIG.php . Without any text, just
the link, to avoid overhead for the translators.

P.S.: The project is looking for a French translator maintainer, for free.  If
you know somebody who would like to realize such task, do not hesitate let us
know it.

It is a very low volume task. Right now there is only one 'id' to translate:

  id: "The GNU Herds project is not an official part of the GNU Project."

P.S.: We always try to make the translator task the most easy possible.

Best regards,
Davi