gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Separate classes into different packages

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Separate classes into different packages
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 02:35:13 +0400

Hi Bruno,

since I wanted to continue work I've separated packages before you have written to let work go on. If you think it is a bad idea, I'll return all as it was before. I don't think, however, any reason to return it, because as I see now it is a very good strategy. The code has become more simple and I'd be ery glad to leave it as it is. The only thing that can confuse is that users can now import modules in two ways (as you see I've renamed utilities.py to classes.py, because I don't like an old name):

from pygnulib.GNULibImport import GNULibImport
or
from pygnulib.classes import GNULibImport

I think the second way is more elegent one, but that doesn't matter.