gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] GLModule improvement

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] GLModule improvement
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:53:50 +0400

Hi Bruno,

> This may be a good idea after 20 August, if someone can imagine a use-case
> for creating a module through a program rather than by hand.
OK, I can implement it in the future.

BTW, it seems that module now consists of its description (which can be usually found inside 'modules' directory), its files (which can be usually found inside 'lib' directory) and some directives for compiling. May be it could be a good idea to distribute some or even all modules in the packages (Python can work with tgz and tbz archives)? Such package will contain the necessary files and the special file(s?) which contain(s?) directives. Of course if it will be ever implemented it is the question of the future, now we have more serious tasks.